The purpose of ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS) is to specify requirements for organizations who i) need to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, ii) aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001 requires organization to:
- Consider external and internal factors that are relevant to its purpose and its strategic direction and that affect its ability to achieve the intended result(s);
- Address risks and opportunities;
- Establish policy, objectives and performance indicators;
- Control and monitor or measure in-house and outsourced processes; and
- Verify, analyze and improve performance.
Based on the ISO Annex SL high level structure, the ISO 9001:2015 has ten (10) clauses:
- Clause 1 Scope
- Clause 2 Normative Reference
- Clause 3 Terms and definitions
- Clause 4 Context of organization
- Clause 5 Leadership
- Clause 6 Planning
- Clause 7 Support
- Clause 8 Operation
- Clause 9 Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10 Improvement
ISO 9001 is a requirement standard which any organization can be certified to it. It is generic in nature and is applicable to organizations of various sizes and background.
1,056,855 ISO 9001 certificates had been awarded in 189 economies by the end of 2017.
In order to capitalize the full offer of ISO 14001, organizations shall acquire an accurate understanding of the requirements and the intent of the standard. They shall perform a gap analysis to determine the status of the organization compared to the certification requirements. From top management to front line staff, all levels of staff shall acquire an appropriate level of understanding of the standard. Top management commitment is a critical success factor. Organizations should work on a realistic plan and not the least, ensure a strong buy-in from everybody.
HKV offers a full range of improvement based ISO 14001 training courses and certification services to address your needs.
Apart from enhancement in creditability through third party certification, an effective ISO 9001 management system shall deliver the following inherent benefits:
- Sustainable quality performance and improved customer satisfaction;
- Platform for process and management control and improvement;
- Reduction in waste and cost;
- Improved staff motivation and quality consciousness; and
- Facilitate staff induction and training.
- Contact us on your questions or requirements on certification. Refer to the System Certification page for details on ISO 9001 certification.
HKV training courses are designed to offer different levels of staff the opportunity to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to develop, implement, maintain and improve an effective management system.
Refer to the Training page for details on ISO 9001 training. Contact us on your questions or requirements of in house training. IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Course Public Training Schedule
Jan 18, 2018-05:45 PM
Sept 6,2015-10:20 PM
January 16,2015-6:42 AM
Why choose HKV?
Integrity - Integrity is the bedrock of our business. We strive to operate in the highest moral standard.
People - People is the most important asset within our organization. We treat each other with trust and respect.
Innovation - We shall actively research into alternative methodologies and technologies in delivering our service and shall develop new products that will satisfy the needs of our customers.
Care - While maintaining our highest possible level of integrity, we strive to serve our customers with our hearts. We shall listen to their needs and wants and deliver a hassle-free, user-friendly service that will support their continual improvement and achieve excellence in performance. We care.